Leasing vs. Buying A Car
Are you asking yourself, “Should I lease my next car?” Answering this question is much simpler than it may seem. Depending upon lifestyle and preferences many people are perfect candidates to enjoy the advantages of leasing a car. Some people avoid leasing because they are concerned, misinformed, have a lack of knowledge, and have never done it before. Take a look at the advantages of leasing a car from Toyota of Henderson.
Advantages of Leasing vs. Buying
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Lower Down Payments
- You can drive a car with more options and equipment for a lower monthly payment
- Lower Repair Cost (Factory Warranty covers most repairs during a lease)
- Get a newer vehicle more often! Every 2-3 years!
- No trade-in hassles at the end of the lease
- Gap Protection is included on all leases at Toyota of Henderson
- You pay sales tax only on the portion of the car you lease
- Cash buyers can pay for all their lease payments upfront at one time
- More controlled cost of expenses
- Always driving the latest design and have the latest technology on your vehicle
- New car smell never gets old
- Flexibility (You can buy miles up front very inexpensively)
- You know up front the future value of the vehicle
- You have choices at the end of your lease
- Turn the vehicle back in to the Leasing Company (drop off keys, and pick out a new vehicle)
- Buy the vehicle at the end of the lease for the lease end value that was set at time lease began
After reviewing the advantages of leasing a car, you can see that leasing is a very advantageous way of purchasing your next Toyota from Toyota of Henderson. Some things to consider about leasing vs. buying a car, most people finance a vehicle now for 5 to 6 years. You don't OWN the vehicle until the last payment is made. Once that payment is made, you will probably have about 75,000 to 90,000 miles on your vehicle if you drove it 15,000 miles per year. This means you will now have the old body style with no factory warranty. This is the reason, why most people would like to trade every 3 years but can't because of the negative equity on the car. By leasing, you could save lots of money and instead of driving a Corolla LE, you could be driving a Camry SE for the same payment and get a new one every 2-3 years without worrying about negative equity. Please let our knowledgeable staff help you with your next purchase whether it is a Lease or Retail Purchase. We want to answer all your questions. Let us know how we can help!